FMCA has members from all walks of life. In addition to many insurance brokers and company personnel, members include firemen, attorneys, teachers and museum curators. FMCA continues to grow in size as the organization becomes known to more people who share an interest in our common objectives. Participation varies with each member; some are interested in receiving information and exchanging items by mail; others share these same interests in addition to taking part in the annual conventions.
How FMCA Will Benefit You
Through periodic bulletins, newsletters, journals, some local meetings, and the annual convention you will be kept informed and up to date on:
- Availability of firemarks and fire artifacts for sale or trade
- Opportunity to bid in mail auctions of fire marks or at the annual convention auction.
- Articles of a technical nature as submitted by our members.
- Reports from various members on their collecting experiences.
- Warnings and reports on fakes an on replicas that come to the attention of our members.
- An opportunity to meet your fellow collectors at our annual meetings.
- A roster of fellow collectors which is issued annually.
Apply for Membership
Click Here to down load the Invitation to join the Fire Mark Circle of the Americas.
Adobe Acrobat Reader required to read these and online versions of the Signevierist. Click Here for free download.
Membership Dues are $30, Paid Online or Make Check Payable to
"Fire Mark Circle of Americas"
Complete the form and mail it with your your check if applicable (if not paid online) to:
William L. Pope
Fire Mark Circle of the Americas
2500 Sixth Avenue, No. 805
San Diego, CA 92103